- Soft/Medium brush
- Mild soap (preferably gentle and non-abrasive)
- Microfiber cloth
- Examine the watch to identify any specific areas that require attention.
- If your strap is quick-release, detach it and put it on the side.
- In a small bowl, mix a few drops of mild soap with lukewarm water to create a soapy solution.
- Dip the soft brush into the soapy water, ensuring it is damp but not overly wet.
Brushing and Cleaning:
- Brush the watch case with the soapy brush.
- Focus on areas with stains or accumulated grime, applying a bit more pressure as needed.
- Avoid soaking the watch in water or submerging it entirely.
- Wipe the watch with a damp cloth to remove any soap residue.
- Use a clean, dry microfiber cloth to wipe the watch dry. Pay attention to crevices, and the area around the crown.
- Allow the watch to air-dry completely before wearing or storing it.
- For leather straps, avoid getting them excessively wet. Instead, clean them with a slightly damp cloth.
Regularly cleaning your watch with this simple guide will help maintain its appearance and longevity.